We’ve already had a fantastic response for our NES Innovation Award, with some amazing entries already in the competition. But we want to see more of our great exhibitors and customers recognised for their achievements towards improving learning and school life.
So, we have extended our award applications deadline until the end of 31st July, and also opened up the competition to all UK based companies! Continue reading to learn how you can get involved.
Our award criteria is fairly straightforward; we’re looking for any products, services, solutions or initiatives that have been offered and provided for schools this year that have created significant change, improvements or innovation within the establishment. We’re looking for ideas that are adventurous, unique and effective in their aims and have evidence to support it.
The award will be judged by an independent panel of teachers based in South Wales. They will judge entries on the originality of the idea, the effectiveness of its utilisation in schools, potential development opportunities of the product or service, and the overall brand impact of the company. If your new service or product is making waves in the education sector – we want to know about it!
- Download a form from the button above and return before 31st July (One entry per product, multiple entries allowed per company).
- Entries cost £49+vat, and all evidence should be supplied with application form.
- Judging complete by 25th September 2019.
- Winner notified by September 30th 2019.
- Award given on the day of National Education Show (25th October 2019)
Winners will receive a trophy during The National Education Show, and plenty of other great perks including:
- Company Logo on Show’s Front Web Page
- Logo in Delegate Brochure
- Full-page write-up in delegate brochure
- Use of National Education Show Award logo on marketing and communications materials.
- Interview with film crew on day of the event.
This a fantastic opportunity to show off your exciting and innovative education services to the Welsh market and across the UK. We wish you all the best of luck with your entries.
“Winning the NES Innovation Award was incredible. It really highlighted the work we do to build childrens’ confidence in maths and we are delighted to be working with so many schools we met at the event”. – Nicola Chilman, Co-Founder of DoodleMaths